Sunday, July 19, 2009

Quick Post!

I have got to get to studying but I just couldnt resist a quick post!

First off, Friday I got a call from Saline and was offered the job I wanted!! I immediately accepted and I am so excited! Right when I stepped onto the unit for my interview, the atmosphere was just what I wanted! I really feel like this is where God wants me to be! I start August 3rd! I cannot wait! However, I am going to miss Hudson so much! But at least it will only be 3 days a week! My mom and Alex's step mom are going to rotate weeks keeping him! So that makes it ten times easier! I am just not ready for him to attend daycare yet. Plus I know they are SO excited about getting to keep him too! Saline is not far from our house either so they can come eat lunch or supper with me in the cafeteria sometimes too!

Hudson had a Dr Appt Friday morning at 8:30.. I have no idea why I scheduled it so early! But it worked out well bc Alex was able to come! Hudson now weighs 18lbs 10 oz!! The Dr said it will be time for a new carseat soon! Ours only goes up to 22lbs! It is hard to believe he is 6months old. She said he looked great and has met all of his milestones. She was shocked by how well he is sitting up on his own! She said usually they expect a 6month old to be able to balance for a couple minutes but he can sit up for long periods without losing balance! You know we were proud :) He had to get 3 shots but he did great.
Here is a picture of him and daddy..

I met my mom in Pine Bluff Friday afternoon and she took Hudson home with her. Larry farms so he has been working late hours non stop and hasnt gotten to see Hudson in a while! Also my big test is coming up Wednesday so I needed some study time as well! Friday night Alex and I went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then to see "The Ugly Truth." We were celebrating me getting the job! Then Saturday while Alex was at work I met Dawson at the library and studied from 10-4! I am feeling pretty confident about this test, but that makes me more nervous! Last night Alex and I grilled steaks, corn, and twice baked potato's! We even threw on a hotdog for Ella! LOL It was great getting to spend some time together but we sure are missing Hudson!

We went to Church this morning and then to lunch! Now I am getting ready to do some studying and then I am heading to Star City to see my little man! Alex has to work tomorrow so he cant join us. :(

Keep me in your prayers for my NCLEX this Wednesday! I need them!

No comments: