Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Baby is HOME!




We went to Mena for the weekend to visit Alex's dad and family and when Alex and I came home Monday morning we left Hudson! He stayed Monday night and Tuesday night with them! It felt like forever! Dana wanted to have some pictures made of Hudson in a Steeler's outfit because Alex's dad is a die hard Steeler's fan! They have recently closed in their garage and made it a Steeler's Paradise! It is a really cool game room for the guys! So she had some PRECIOUS pictures made of Hudson in a Steeler's onesie and took lots of props that they have collected over the years (they seriously have everything Steeler's you could think of)! The pictures turned out really cute and she had one blown up to put out in the game room! It is a suprise for Marty! I cant wait to see it!

When Alex and I got back on Monday he had to go to work. Bummer. I had alot of errands to run and so did Kelley so she and I loaded up! We went to lunch and then drove all over LR it seemed like! I had to pick up my diploma and get a reference from one of my teachers at the school, then go get a new Social Security card with my married name on it (yeah i JUST now did that, we have almost been married for a year) and then Kelley is looking for a "study chair" to go in her room so we drove to every store you can think of looking for the perfect one..never found it. LOL Monday night Alex and I went to the movies to see Transformers 2. Then Tuesday I cleaned house and got stuff done around here and Tuesday night Alex and I went over to Kelleys and we grilled burgers with Lacey and her bf Tyler and Kelley and Kandace! We had a really good time!

Yesterday morning I couldnt wait to see Hudson! Jordyn, Kelley, and I drove to HotSprings and met Dana! 2 days just seemed like forever! Alex and I missed him so much! We ate lunch at AppleBees in HotSprings and Hudson sat in a high chair! That was his first time to do that in a restaurant!! He is just getting so big! Last night my dad was in LR for tennis practice for his upcoming tournament. They were practicing at OtterCreek right down the road from our house so we drove down there to say hi and watch him in action! Very impressive!

I think I said in a previous blog how my mom is treating me to a trip to Branson for my graduation gift! Well we are leaving tomorrow morning and coming home Wednesday! Alex is off work and we are so excited! My mom is staying Friday-Sunday so that Alex and I can go to some shows Fri and Sat night! Then Sun-Wed it will just be our little fam! I know Alex is excited for some time off and to get to spend the whole day with Hudson instead of just nighttime! It is going to be alot of fun!

Something on my mind-Alex's mom is having a really hard time since Sydni passed away. It has only been a few months, she really needs your prayers. I know that Alex and Sutton are really worried about her. It is too painful to even IMAGINE what she is going through. We just feel like we are losing her. Your prayers would mean so much.

2 comments:

Kasey H. said...

Have a great time in Branson! i wish i could go! I'll be praying for Alex's mom. My dad has had to go through losing a child to. and it's something that will never get over. you just have to learn how to deal with it. and the only have, is being a christian and knowing God did this for a reason, and not b/c to hurt you. My dad has struggled MANY years through it, even became a horrible alcoholic. but things have turned around! and ill be praying for alex's mom. things will look up. it will just take some TIME!

KHARVEY said...

Thanks so much Kasey! It means alot! I know it is still early since she passed and she needs time to heal. We are just worried that she is getting worse instead of better. Prayer can make a huge difference though!! I am glad that your dad has ended up being able to deal with his loss, that is so great.