Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I have been busy! We had a great week in Branson! Got to do lots of fun stuff and it was great for Me, Alex, and Hudson to get to spend lots of time together! I know Alex misses him alot when he is at work! Soon I will be too :( We had a good time but it was nice to get back home! Alex has just been working as usual.. in this HEAT! I feel so bad for him because it has been sooo hot lately! He is tough though! Also, Hudson is fixing to cut some teeth and our nights have been rough. Alex and I usually rotate feedings which will only cause us to get up once a night each.. well with a fussy teething baby it has been more frequent! So we are both sleep deprived not to mention Alex is drained from the heat as well! I had 2 interviews yesterday at Saline Memorial Hospital in Benton! I interviewed with a MedSurg nurse and with a Critical Care Nurse! It definately made me feel good to get 2 interviews and to get to check out 2 different areas that I was interested in! The interviews went great! I LOVE that hospital. I know everyone has there place and their calling as to where they should work and I really feel like Saline is for me. Definately a good place to start out. They had great benefits and salary offers as well. I am very excited! Hopefully I will get a call! "Fingers Crossed!!"

This past weekend my BFF Lindsay came up from Monticello to spend the night Sat and Sun! I have missed her SO much! Saturday night Lindsay, Kelley, Kandance, and Hudson and I went to eat at Chili's and then came back to our house to have girl talk! Alex spent the night with his friend Vinnie since his wife was out at a bachelorette party. Lindsay and Hudson and I got up and went to Church Sunday morning. The message was really good. He preached about Knowing who you are. Not thinking to highly of yourself than you should but also not thinking to little of yourself. Also, how you shouldnt surround yourself with people who bring you down, and make you someone your not, but that you should pray for those. It really meant alot to me and I felt like it was something that I have been needing to apply to my life.

Sunday afternoon we had a cookout with some of our friends! I love having good friends over and just hanging out, low key! Dawson came who I havent had a chance to see in forever since he is in Nursing School this summer! Ryan came and Kelley and Lindsay! We had a really good time! Then Alex and I wanted to rent a movie after everyone left but there was not many options. He ended up picking something and I played on the computer instead!

Hudson is going for his 6month check up on Friday! I cannot believe it has already been half of a year! I am so thankful that this journey has been as great as it has! I know having a child at mine and Alex's age can put a strain on your relationship and definately be hard. But we are doing so great and we are so happy! I feel like Hudson has only brought us closer and made us cherish our time alone!

Life is good for me! Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and fun weekend!



1 comment:

Laken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.