Sunday, March 8, 2009

My baby is sMiLiNg!!





I know it has been a while since my last post(sorry Vinnie LOL) so I have alot to cover! Well last weekend Alex took off on Saturday and we headed to TX to visit his family! Saturday was Sydni's birthday so it was important to him that we went. As we were leaving StarBucks in Benton it started SLEETING!! We talked to Mrs.Cami and she said it was in the 40's in TX so we headed on! Once we got there the whole family got together and we went to Sydni's grave. Mrs. Cami had gotten a beautiful Birthday arrangement to put on it, and everyone had brought something special that they knew Syd would like. She has so many beautiful things on her grave. Everyone is being so strong and really leaning onto God through all of this. Mrs Cami is doing so well under the circumstances.. everyones prayers are definately making a difference. We had a great weekend visiting with everyone. We took a 5 generation photo with Alex's grandparents and mom! Its so neat that we both have 5 generations!



Everyone was excited to see Hudson of course! Alex's little cousin Brayley took good care of him too! She is going to be a good babysitter!

Here are some really cute pictures of his Nana giving him a bath... He LOVES taking a bath and it is so cute!!



We came back Sunday night and went back to our busy week! Wednesday night we ordered pizzas and finally got to see Laken and Vinnie's house after they got all moved in! We are so pumped that they live closer now! It was Oakley's first time to meet Hudson too! She wasn't too worried about him though!

Alex had to work this weekend so we stayed home! The weather was so pretty too! Friday night Kelley came up and stayed the night... her grandpa is in the hospital at UAMS and just found out he has spinal cancer, so keep her and her family in your prayers. Since her dad passed away when she was very young her "Poppa" has pretty much raised her and been her father figure... On a lighter note I was excited she came up! We grilled burgers Friday night and Saturday we got fitted for our Bridesmaid dresses for Lindsay's wedding! The dresses are so cute! I still cannot believe she is getting married... and going to have a baby on top of that! We have been best friends since 4th grade.. its just crazy to think of us as wives and mothers! Ha! Kelley, Hudson, and I went shopping at the mall Saturday too! Then that afternoon Dad and Kara came by to visit! Hudson was being a little fussy, I think he was just tired from us running around all day! But he kicked around and cooed and smiled for Dad and Kara so I was happy they got to see his cute little personality he is developing! When Alex got off we all went and ate at AppleBee's then they headed back to Monticello!

Hudson slept 5 hours at a time last night!! It was great! Mrs. Kara mentioned to me that me drinking caffeine could be keeping him up... I never thought about that but it does seem possible! Well last night for dinner I had water! So I had no caffeine after lunchtime...and he slept alot longer at each time! So maybe she was right! I am going to not have caffeine after 5 from now on and see if this long sleeping span continues! Because it sure was nice! Alex got up with him at 4:30 and then I got up with him at 930! So I slept from 11:30-9:30! Thats a record for me! We didnt make it to church this morning though! It was raining up here and it was 10:00 by the time we were starting to get ready so we decided to just stay home. I didnt want to get Hudson out in the rain.

I am looking forward to clinical tomorrrow! Because it is my LAST ONE!!! I am so excited!! It seems crazy! I will start my preceptorship (aka interning) in April! Just a couple more months and I will (hopefully) be a Registered Nurse! After saying that, I need to get to studying!! I will try and update again soon!

No comments: