Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sick Baby Boy!

Bad News... Hudson is sick :( He has his first cold! I have always been told that breast fed babies dont get sick! NOT TRUE! He has had a stuffy nose for about 4 days now and today he just developed a little cough! It is so sad!I have been putting saline drops in his nose and sucking it out and last night we slept with the humidifier on. So hopefully he will get well soon so we can get out in this pretty weather!

Well I took him to the Doctor last Thursday to get his first shots! Luckily Hannah came with me for moral support! It was so sad! Here is a picture of him getting ready to go to the Dr!


Me and Alex bought this outfit a long time ago before he was even here! This was his first time to wear it and I thought it was so cute! Here is him at the dr getting ready to be weighed! So far everytime we have been to the dr he decides to have a poopy right when we get in the room!!


He now weighs 11 pounds 6 ounces! So he has gained a little over 3 pounds! And he is now 23 inches so he has grown 2 inches! He is getting so big and active and its so fun to watch! His smile just melts my heart :) He really enjoys looking at his mobile and playing in his bouncy seat. He is starting to really focus on things and is interested in all kinds of different toys! I put some new baseball toys on his carseat and he has just smiled and loved them!

The weather has been so pretty but I think that is what is keeping everyone sick! Its hot one day and cold the next! I am hoping that Hudson's cold will clear up soon! He doesn't act like he feels bad though... he still smiles and kicks around and coo's. But that stuffy nose and watery eyes and cough just make me sad! We slept with the humidifier on last night and I think it has broken up the secretions because I have been able to suck alot out of his nose today. I am hoping this is a good sign.

I had some drama with my hair! Last Wednesday I went to get my hair highlighted and cut! I was so pumped because this is my first time to get it done since I had Hudson! And I am finally getting back to my normal size and couldnt wait to get cute hair again toO! Well I had her put some low lights (brown highlights) in also because it was just too blonde last time. Well all the spots that were supposed to be brown.. are PURPLE!!!! WHY? I do not know! It is the craziest thing! Its like a dark plum color! Well of course I didnt notice this until I got home because I left the salon with my hair wet. Then, my hairstylist went out of town until Monday to a hair show! So I have been running around LR looking like a punk rocker mom! Hopefully I can get an appt to get that fixed soon!

My last test is Friday so keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer for me!!
That is all I know for now! I have a busy couple of weeks ahead of me with school stuff but I am getting closer and closer to the finish line and its so exciting!!

1 comment:

The Wilson's said...

feel better soon Hudson!