Tuesday, March 31, 2009

God is Good...

Well today was my BIG checkoff day at school to prove that I am ready and qualified to be an RN!!! I have been sooo nervous and had my head stuck in a book pretty much all week!! I appologize to all of those who have called me because I just completely removed my phone from my presence so I could focus! It is so hard to study with an 11 week old...anyone who has kids knows that! Well all of my hard work paid off because today went wonderfully!

First off let me share this story with you, on my way to school this morning I was nervous, doubting myself, it was raining and nasty which didnt help my mood... well I was listening to 93.3... its a christian radio station and my radio was set to that when I turned my car on ironically. Well there was a speaker on there this morning talking about how the devil causes us to doubt ourselves, have fear, and envy and greed... I really felt moved by it. I realized that God gives me all of the strength and abilities that I need. The devil is who makes me doubt myself and have fear. It changed my whole outlook on the day and everything went great. I passed all of my checkoffs! It is so exciting and makes me feel so good to know that after 2 years I do actually know something!!!

Now I will start my Preceptorship working in the ER at Saline! I have to complete 96hours of that, then take my final and if all goes well I will be done! I cannot believe it! I am so glad that I dont have class and constant tests anymore!! Now I can actually relax a little I hope!

The weather has been so pretty!! Hudson and I went for a stroll yesterday and he loved it! I should have taken a picture because I put his sunglasses on him! Ha! Too cute!

Well I just wanted to share my good news!!! Hope everyone else's day went as good as mine!!

Here is the picture of Hudson on his belly matt that I promised!

3 comments:

The Wilson's said...

aww congrats! good luck on your next 96 hours at Saline! you will be done before you know it. Hudson is precious!

ash said...

Im so glad everything is falling into place for you and your family!!! God is good and when we least expect it somtimes he gives us peace that need...or gives us whatever we are needing at the moment...funny how He works!!! keep God first and ur eyes on Him...keep us updated on how things work out for you

PUT THE SHADES ON HUDSON AND TAKE ANOTHER PIC...IM SURE THAT IS SOOOO CUTE

A Wedding Story said...

He is SO cute!