Monday, March 23, 2009

Beautiful Sunday Afternoon~

We were so glad the weather was so nice yesterday! I layed all of our outfits out for Church and got the diaper bag ready and set the timer on the coffee Saturday night so that Sunday morning we wouldnt be rushed and we could for sure make it to Church! So Sunday morning we made it! Hudson wore one of his new dressy outfits and he ate right before we left so he was very content in church! He loves music and stayed awake during all the singing... but right when the preaching began he dosed off (typical kid huh?)


It was so pretty outside after church... Alex mowed the yard and washed my car! He loves working outside... got a little sunburnt on his shoulders too! Hudson is still getting over his little cold so I kept him inside. I think in a couple more days he will be back to normal though! I had alot of school work to do so I worked on that all afternoon!

We got Hudson one of those tummy mats a while back where you lay the baby on their stomach and it helps them to build neck strength and learn to hold their head up and stuff. Well he wasnt too good at it about a month ago..he just kinda layed flat on the mat! Well we got it out lastnight and put him on it and he was so active! He was trying to hold his head up and kicking his legs around! It was so cute! I didnt get a picture but I will try and get one and post it soon!

I still haven't gotten my hair fixed! I just dont have time! We are on spring break but I have SO MUCH school stuff to complete this week! I havent even been answering my phone or having any contact with my friends :( I knew this semester was going to be hard having a newborn but GOSH it is killing me! I am so close to the end though. I am so lucky and thankful to have such supportive friends and family. Everyone has been so helpful or at least offered to help me out. It means alot. Well here are a few more fun pictures!


2 comments:

The Wilson's said...

I love the picture of hudson smiling up at you! precious!

ash said...

thanks for the comment you left on my blog...im so glad you left that and i can now follow your blog...Hudson is soooo precious....yall are such a cute family...im praying God gets you through all of this..i cant imagine a newborn and class!!!