Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What is going on with our weather?? One day we have on the air conditioner and the next day the heater!! I guess thats Arkansas for ya! It drives me crazy!

We had a wonderful, stress free, relaxing weekend!! Hudson and I rode down to Star City with my mom after I got out of class on Friday and stayed the weekend! Alex had to work Saturday so he came down after he got off! I made sure I had plenty of bottles prepared and Mom and Larry got up with Hudson this weekend so I could try and get some rest! It was great!Saturday Kelley and I had lunch and shopped around town in Monticello! I got a new phone and Im so excited about it! I got a Red Blackberry! I told Kelley I needed a "mom" phone and this seemed like the perfect one! I havent quite figured it all out but Im liking it alot! Then Saturday night Alex and I went on a date :) to the River Restaurant in Monticello with Kelley and her boyfriend which was SO fun! It was nice to get out and see some of our friends! We headed home shortly after dinner because we had Church Sunday morning and Hudson's baby dedication! We had him dedicated at my Church in Star City and he was TOO CUTE! He was wide awake, and looking around while we were at the front of the church! It was sweet! We are going to try and do another dedication at our Church here in Little Rock too though so we can invite all of his grandparents to attend! He had on the most precious outfit too...


I wish you could see it better because it has a little pearl cross on the front of it! It had a bonnet too but you know we had to show off that head full of hair! We tried to get a family picture but Hudson was not too excited about that..


This one is a little better...


Sunday afternoon the church had a baby shower for Hudson. We got lots of diapers and outfits and other cute baby stuff!

Well that is our update! We will be traveling to Texas this weekend to visit Alex's mom and family and to visit Sydni's grave. Her birthday is the 28th. Alex is doing good, and taking it one day at a time. God is amazing and is getting him through this.

Well thats all I know for know.. as usual I have to get to studying while Hudson is napping!!

Hope everyone has a good week!!

No comments: