Tuesday, February 17, 2009



Hudson is already one month old!! I cannot believe it! He is cooing and smiling now and it is so cute!! He just melts my heart! We had a great weekend! Saturday Kelley came up and me, her, and Hudson went to the mall! I got me and Alex both a new pair of jeans! Thats really all I was looking for.. I am waiting until it warms up a little so I can shop for spring and summer clothes! Hudson was so good and just slept in his stroller the whole time! Alex got off work around 3 on Saturday and that night we grilled steaks and shrimp and baked potatoes and rolls for our Valentines Day dinner! We knew that all the restaurants would be packed so we decided to stay home! The food was delicious!! Then Sunday we went to church for the first time with Hudson! He stayed in big church with us and didnt cry once! He slept for a while and then just looked around! Everyone was crazy about him of course :) After church we had lunch with Laken and Vinnie at Granpa's Catfish! I had been hearing good things about the food and it was all true! I liked it alot! Laken and Vinnie just moved out to Bryant so we are excited to have another couple with a child moving out close!! The rest of our Sunday was pretty uneventful.. we did some things around the house, then grilled some chicken for dinner. I had to get in bed early for clinical the next day. I only have 3 more days of clinical left though!! I am so excited about that! And 2 more test! Well I need to get off here and start studying for my next test!! Hope everyone has a great week!!

Keep praying for Alex and his family.. this are going good but it is still tough.

No comments: