Thursday, December 4, 2008


It has been a while since my last post because I have been super busy!! We had a great Thanksgiving... Thursday we had lunch with my dads family and supper with my moms. It was good to see everyone and Alex and Ryan and Jarrod all went hunting! Still no luck for Alex though :( I had the whole week off for Thanksgiving break but kept myself busy... we put the tree up...and I made a special gift for all of our family members for Christmas (cant tell what it is though because I know they all read this!) Of course I went shopping on Black Friday! We have all of our shopping done except for maybe 3 people so I wrapped some presents too! Alex put up some Christmas lights outside and we have a cute light up reindeer in our yard! Ill have to take a picture when it gets dark and post it! Its cute! All of our neighbors have put lots of decorations up too! We have a very festive neighborhood! We had planned on going to Texarkana Saturday when Alex got off work but his mom wanted us to wait and come this weekend because its his little brothers 1st bday! Plus I was feeling sick all friday and saturday... I think I overworked myself that week I had off!
This is our pretty tree and fireplace! It looks much better in person and when lit up! I cannot believe it is already December! Christmas will be here before we know it! Then little Hudson! His dresser is supposed to come in Monday, hopefully, it has been backordered twice so far! Other than that his room is pretty much ready for him! I have been washing his clothes and getting things ready! Alex and I are getting more and more excited each day.
Saturday I am going to Monticello for a baby shower my friends are throwing for me! Im excited about seeing everyone! Then we are heading to Texarkana afterward! Going to be alot of driving..blah. I finished my last day of Clinical for this semester today!! WOO HOO!! And tomorrow is our last day of class! I am so excited! It has definately not been as easy being 8 months pregnant and I am proud of myself for staying strong and sticking with it! I know next semester wont be the easiest but I know I can do it. Especially with the wonderful support I have from Alex. I have already made my schedule for next semester and I have clinicals on Mondays and Alex is going to start taking Mondays off instead of Saturdays so he will keep Hudson while Im at clinical. Then I have Tuesday and Wednesday free and Class on Thurs and Fri from 12-3! So mom is going to drive up and keep him while Im in class! It is going to work out great I think. I will have Tues, Wed, Sat, Sun and half of Thurs and Fri to spend with Hudson! That is the ONE good thing about Nursing School..class is only 2 days a week and then one day clinical! Anyways...... Im about to start studying for my final!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you, too! You have done so well and I know you will bounce back next semester with no problem! I can't wait for Hudson!!! Love you!!!

Hannah