Sunday, November 23, 2008

**i LoVe My FrIeNdS**

Alex headed back to the deer camp Saturday afternoon when he got off work! When I talked to him this morning he still hadn't seen the perfect buck so hopefully he had some more luck this evening! We are keeping our fingers crossed! My mom came up yesterday afternoon and stayed the night with me but I am all alone tonight :( Hannah said I could come stay with her so I may head over there if I get scared alone! Ha


Well Saturday my friends Hannah, Beth, and Amber hosted a baby shower for me!! It was so much fun! I was so excited just to see everyone because we have all been so busy with school and some people with work that we dont get to see each other as often as we used to! They had tons of yummy food prepared and the cutest cake ever!!! Not to mention it was delicious!



Everything was in browns and blues since those are the colors of his nursery! We played a game that was so funny....they melted different chocolate candy bars and put them in diapers (to look like poo) and we had to pass the diapers around and sniff them to guess the candy bar! HA! It was actually kind of hard but it was hilarious!
Most of my friends who were invited were able to make it which made me happy! I didnt get many pictures with my camera but I know other people took more so I will add more later! Well I dont have class all next week!! I am so excited! Me and mom finished up most of the nursery decorations while she was up here so I dont know what I am going to do with myself all week! Maybe wrap some Christmas presents :) Thursday we are going to Monticello and Star City for Thanksgiving with my family and then Friday we are heading to Texarkana for the weekend! Well thats all I know for now! Hannah just called and Im going to head over for a sleepover with her!

No comments: