Monday, November 10, 2008

*Deer Widow*




Well this past weekend Alex and I rode down to Monticello to visit my dad and step mom! Alex had to work Saturday so we didnt get down there until about 4:30 but we ate burgers and visited until around 8:00 then we had to head back so Alex would be able to hunt the next day!! I guess I am going to be a deer widow this year! ha!That is him in the picture above if you couldnt tell! He is planning on going to Mena this weekend too so that he can hunt! His dad hunts off of a lease and they paid for Alex to hunt there too this year so he wants to make sure he gets his moneys worth! Hopefully he will get a big deer!



Mom and Larry are back from Cancun and had a safe and wonderful trip! I am going to go stay with Mom this weekend when Alex goes to Mena so I can get some studying done! My second test is coming up next week and I wont have alot of time to study this week because I have clinical Tues, Wed, and Thurs of this week so that we are able to be off the week of Thanksgiving!

So tomorrow I go back to the Doctor for a check up, no ultra sound or anything special though. I will be 30 weeks! :) Dad and Kara have agreed to come up to our house for Christmas since I wont be able to travel and since Ryan lives up here too he can come! So I am excited about that. Hopefully Grandmother will be able to come too so we wont have to miss her either... She is getting old. Well its about time for me to start cooking supper!!

Hope everyone has a good week!






** I put Ella's Halloween picture up! She wore a pumpkin shirt for the trick or treaters! LOL

1 comment:

Rachel Beer said...

HAHAHAHA ok I just died laughin when I read what you wrote about that stupid yawn! Why was that so funny at the time! LOL we did have some great times together! My fav was when we "stole" Larrys car and took it to sonic and were SO scared and then got chased by psycho! HAHAHA we felt so BAD when we got done with all that! GOOD TIMES! I miss them! Talk to ya soon girl, btw I wanna see preg pics! Love ya