Wednesday, November 19, 2008

*****************

No deer meat yet in this house!! Alex had a great time roughing it at the deer camp with his dad and brother and I enjoyed my weekend in Monticello/Star City with my mom! Friday night I drove down and picked up Kelley and we went and ate at Cowboys and Lacey and Amanda were working! After we ate we went to the Monticello High School football game! Kelley is obsessed with football! LOL Plus my sister Jordyn is a cheerleader so I got to watch her too! It started to sprinkle and was so cold so we left after half time!! Larry stayed overnight in the hospital Friday night because he was having chest tightness and difficulty breathing and the Dr wanted to run some tests and monitor him overnight. So i slept with mom and our 3 dogs! The doctors think that he may have some asthmatic symptoms! It makes since though, he works on a farm around all that dust and chemicals and allergens! The Dr prescribed him an inhaler and some steriods and so far the treatment has brought improvement! Saturday I got some studying done and headed back home Sunday night to see my much missed husband!

This has been a busy week just like all the others! I have a big test coming up on Friday so I have been hitting the books all week! My clinicals this week are at Easter Seals which is a non profit organization for disabled kids. It has been such a rewarding experience! I first assumed that it would be a Nursing Home type play but it is so much more. They take in disabled children and help promote independence. Its more of a rehabilitation center, they have school for the school age children, physical therapy, and for those from ages 18-21 they have a work force. The nurses were amazing too. We will be out all next week for Thanksgiving and I am looking forward to that break!! Then we will just go back for one more week and be finished with this semester! It sure does fly by! THANK GOODNESS!

Alex is heading back to the mountains in Mena this Saturday to hunt again! My baby shower is this weekend so I am staying home! My mom is going to come up and stay with me! I am so excited about my shower! I feel like I havent seen anyone in forever because I have been so busy with school! Well thats all I know for now! Gotta get back to the books!

1 comment:

Laken said...

Hopefully he will get a deer soon! I'm glad you get a little break.. you need one for sure!