Monday, November 3, 2008

****

I guess its time we take our spooky Halloween decorations down now :( We will leave up our fall ones though! We had lots of trick or treaters just like we expected! We also got to meet all of our neighbors too so it was fun! Some of the costumes were so cute! I look forward to dressing Hudson up next year! We actually didn't run out of candy this year either! We had tons! Ryan and Dawson came out to hang out with us too! I made some Halloween treats, wish I would have taking a picture of them to put up! They were cute!

Saturday night Alex and I went to dinner at On the Border and then to see the movie Saw V! It was good but not what I expected! I thought it would have been better! But i guess once you get to the 5th one what can you expect! Sunday morning we went to Church and afterwards Alex went to Ryan's to play golf with him and Vinnie and I had to study all day! :( This morning was my first test in Pediatrics... it was a 2 hour test and extremely hard. We only have 3 tests this semester so it is crucial that you do good on every test, just one mistake can cost you the class! Its so stressful! I am so ready for Christmas break!

Mom and Larry are in Cancun this week so keep them in your prayers! I always get nervous about ppl traveling so far away! This Friday Kelley is coming up and we are going shopping at Holiday House! Im excited because Iv always heard about it but I havent been! I have already started Christmas shopping too since we have so many ppl to buy for!! I know Christmas is going to be hard this year because I will be in my final month of pregnancy and will be unable to travel very far, if Im even able to travel at all which makes me sad because Alex and I dont get to see our families near as much as we want to as it is so missing a holiday is hard! Hopefully they will come see us (hint hint!) LOL Well since I have a break today I am going to try and get our china put up and into the china cabinet! Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

Rachel Beer said...

Hey girl, your life sounds so busy right now! I can't believe you are able to be so pregnant and go through hard nursing school. You should be named super prego! lol Im glad everything is going so good for you and all your stuff is so cute. What is yall's address? You can just leave it on a comment on my blog if you don't mind.

Thanks girl! Rachel