Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Times a Comin!

Alex didnt have to work this weekend which was nice! I cant remember the last weekend he had off and he didnt have plans or go out of town! I know he enjoyed being able to sleep in and just relax!! He works so hard and I am so proud of him! He was blessed with a nice Christmas Bonus from Lander's too so that was very exciting for us! He has been taking an online class that Lander's set him up with where he has to complete a certain number of readings and tests.. he only has one more test to complete and they will send him to Dallas to take the final class and test that lasts 3 days and he will be Certified to work on Toyota vehicles! Which also means his pay with increase! I am hoping they will send him to Dallas at the end of Jan or first of Feb so that I can go too!!

Friday night we went bowling at Professor Bowl with Ryan, Dawson, Amber and Jason! I didnt bowl of course but it was still entertaining watching everyone else! We all had a really good time.. I have a few pictures but I didnt take many! Here are a couple of action shots! Ryan is on the left and Alex on the right!






We got the rest of our Christmas shopping done on Saturday and I finished all the wrapping! We have so many presents that they will not fit under the tree! I love shopping and buying gifts for other people! So we are ready for Christmas!! Our Christmas Celebration begins next week too so its a good thing! Thursday we are going to dinner at Copelands with Alex's aunt and exchanging gifts with her then we are heading to Mena for the weekend to do Christmas with his dad! Then the next week we are going to my Moms on Tuesday night, Texarkana on Christmas day and my Dads family is coming up the Saturday after Christmas! So we have lots of places to be and lots of presents to open :) !! This morning was the Christmas Service at Church and it was sooo good! The choir was amazing and the message was rewarding too! After church we came home and ate some lunch then we went to Benton and picked out our Christmas presents to each other! We set a limit and just let each other pick something out! Its easier that way! I picked out a pair of black boots and black flats from Shoe Carnival and Alex got some sweat pants at Old Navy and 2 shirts and a movie at Target! We decided we would go ahead and give them to each other since we will not be home on Christmas Day anyways! I have been looking everywhere for some boots that I like and FINALLY found some today! Shoe Carnival has reasonable prices and they had the buy one get one half off deal going too so I got to pick out another pair! We have been relaxing at the house on this rainy day! Well, I have.. Alex cleaned out the garage! But now we are getting ready to cook some ribs and watch movies! I am mailing our Christmas Cards out on Monday so be checking your mailbox :) I have washed all of Hudson's things and his room is all organized and ready for his arrival... I know we are going to be very busy the next couple of weeks with Christmas stuff and he will be here soon after hopefully! I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions alot and its not pleasant! Well thats all I know for now!!


No comments: