Monday, December 8, 2008

BuSy WeEkEnD!

Well we had a busy, busy weekend!!! Friday night we went out to eat for Ryan's birthday with some friends at Gauchos! It was so yummy and we had a good time! Here are some pics from Gauchos...





Saturday I drove to Monticello for the baby shower that Kelley and some of my highschool friends were hosting for me! Alex had to work... I had so much fun and got so much cute stuff!! It was fun hanging out with everyone and telling old stories!! We are hardly ever all together at the same time!! Here are some pics from the shower!







The Hostess' were Kelley Rasco, Lacey King, Skye Atkins, and Lindsay Shue.. they got the white toy box and had Hudson's name painted on the top of it and filled it with toys and other goodies!! Kandace got him the UGGs which I think are sooo cute! He got alot of good gifts!!








The dresser has FINALLY come in too so here are some pics of his fabulous nursery!!!!!


I am so proud of his nursery!! It is so cute to me! All we need now is him! :) I am going to the Dr again tomorrow and will be 34weeks! It is almost time! My stomach is hard as a rock!! I feel like its about to pop! I have been pouring bottles of lotion and oils on my stomach to prevent stretch marks!! LOL Luckily I haven't gotten one..YET! Well Saturday after I got back to LR from my shower and Alex got off work we headed to Texarkana to his moms house for his little brothers bday party that was on Sunday! He just turned one and is walking and so cute! He had his own little bday cake that he tore into! We had a good time visiting with his family but had to head back Sunday night because I had a test this morning :( My final is Wednesday and I will be out until January 12th! I am so pumped!! Well thats all I know for now!!

1 comment:

Rachel Beer said...

Looks like you had a great shower! Got some really cute stuff. I hate I couldn't come but my boss wouldn't let me leave. I was mad. That nursery is the cutest nursery I have ever seen! Love it! Hope you are doing good!