Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well we have already started celebrating Christmas!! Wednesday night we went to eat at Copeland's with Alexs Aunt Angie! Since the weather had been so yucky Monday and Tuesday I had been cooped up in the house so I was excited to get out!Copelands is a great restaurant, they have wonderful food and they have a small jazz band that plays while you eat! They are famous for their Cheesecake so we all had to have a piece for desert!! Well Angie brought two huge bags full of presents into the restaurant and had us open them! Alex was a little embarrassed about it but I was excited! We both loved the gifts that she got for us... my favorite gift was a necklace with a pendant that has a little boy carved into it and Hudson written under the little boy! I thought it was so sweet and showed that she put alot of thought into it! I have been wearing it everywhere and have received numerous compliments!

Thursday night our friends Laken and Vinnie came out to FINALLY see our house!! They brought us a gift for Hudson which was a sling that you can wrap around you and carry the baby in! Its really cute and has a few different positions you can use it! I am excited about trying it out! They also got him a little hat which Alex loved of course! Then we all went to eat at Cracker Barrell! It was packed and I ordered something new which was a mistake on my part because I didnt like it! So other than that we had a fun night!

I have been having trouble sleeping because I am unable to get comfortable at this stage! And when I cant sleep Alex cant sleep, or so he says! Thursday night was a restless night so Friday we were both exhausted! My hands and feet are starting to get swollen and Im just not too comfortable anymore! But I hate to complain because I have had such a perfect pregnancy so far! Mom called me Friday morning and wanted me to meet her in Pine Bluff for lunch where she had some appraisals to do. So I headed that way! We ate at Chilis and went to WalMart then I headed back to LR! Alex and I ordered a pizza and rented a couple of movies and just layed low last night!

When Alex gets off today we are heading to Mena to celebrate Christmas with Alexs dads family! Hopefully the weather stays clear because we will be up in the mountains!! Well Im sure it will be a while until my next post! We have a busy week ahead of us!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: