Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My baby is 5months old today :)






Not much has been going on with us! We had a low key weekend... Someone gave us a free swingset and Alex and I decided we wanted to paint it before we got it all set up. Hudson really isnt big enough for a swingset yet, but I know we can get a baby swing to put on it and at about 6months he should be able to use that. But we also have a few friends with kids so I thought it would be something fun for them to do when they come over as well. Plus, it was free! So anyway, Alex and my brother worked on that this weekend, they painted it blue and put it together and I cooked them supper in return! My dad has been in Little Rock alot lately because he is playing on a tennis team and him and my step mom, Kara, were up here Saturday for a tennis match and we all went to lunch. Congrats to my dad for winning this weekend also! His team is now in the Finals!

Sunday Hudson, Alex, and I went to Church and then to lunch in Bryant! We did some yard work and house work and just stayed around the house. Yesterday I went to Kelley's aunts house in Alexander and Kelley, Kandace and I layed out all afternoon and Kelley's younger cousin watched Hudson! Hudson got in the pool for a little while but he wasnt too crazy about it! I thought he was going to LOVE it but he seemed a little confused! Ha! So we will have to try again next time.

My mom is coming up today to visit and we are going shopping! I feel like I havent seen her in forever! I am so used to her being here at least once a week, if not more while I was in school! So I am really excited to see her today. Kelley's aunt gave Alex and I tickets to the Travelers game tonight also! So we are going with Kelley and her guy "friend". Im excited! We have been wanting to go to a game but I didnt want to take Hudson since it is so hot and just uncomfortable for a 5month old. But mom offered to babysit since she hasnt gotten to see him in so long!

Thats about all I know for now!

No comments: