Tuesday, June 9, 2009

:)

Lindsay's Wedding was absolutely beautiful!! She looked gorgeous of course and I loved our bridesmaid dresses! Long, black, sweetheart neckline...very flattering to all shapes and sizes :) It was so much fun getting to see all of my highschool friends! We had the rehearsal dinner Friday night and then all of us girls stayed at Lacey's... then Saturday was the big day! I didnt have my camera with me so I dont have any pictures but hopefully there will be some posted on facebook that I can get copies of! This was only my 3rd time to meet Lindsay's now Husband, David. He really seems like a great guy though, I am truely happy for her!

Alex came down Saturday when he got off work and we went out to the reception together. We didnt stay out too late though, I was tired from a full day of wedding stuff and he was tired from work. Plus we didnt know many of Davids friends so it wasnt as fun for us! Then Sunday we headed back to Little Rock.

Alex was off on Monday so we had a family day! We didnt do much but it was still fun! Alex has been so helpful lately with Hudson! At first he would do things if I asked him to, but now its like he is wanting to do it all. He thinks its hilarious feeding Hudson the baby food, its very messy but thats okay! And he has even started giving him his baths! I am LOVING all of this help :) ANNNNNDDD the main thing is....He gets up with Hudson at the first feeding at night!! This is a miracle! Ha! So Hudson goes to bed around ten and gets up at 3 and Alex feeds him and puts him back to bed then I get up with him for the day at 7! It is wonderfuL! I know it was hard at first because he has had such a hard time with the loss of Sydni. But he is doing so great and I am so proud of him. It is definately still extremely hard for him but he is really looking at it the right way. He says he wants to start living his life right and being more involved with church. It makes me so happy.


It has really been a tough 4-5 months for us and things are really starting to brighten up! I am so happy with my life right now. I am so thankful for my family. Alex is seriously my other half. We are so different but I think it makes us level each other out. He has such a big heart and he makes me laugh every day! With school having me constantly stressed out, I didnt make time or HAVE time for my husband like I should have! I am so glad school is over and we can now enjoy each other again!

I am just so happy if you cant tell :) Just wanted to share it with yall! Today Kelley and I are going to lay out at her Aunts! Hudson may even get in the water if its warm enough! But if not her cousin Sarah is going to play with him inside! Ill post pool pics soon!

No comments: