Friday, June 19, 2009

HOT HOT HOT!!



WOW has it been hot lately!! I have wanted to lay out but the heat index is almost unbearable! I hardly ever burn and the last time I layed out my little nose got blistered! AND I had put sunscreen on my face! I want Hudson to be able to enjoy the pool but it is just way to hot for his fragile skin! My mom came up on Tuesday and we went shopping around for Father's Day presents! Then she took Hudson home with her for the night!On Wednesday I had to go to the State Board of Nursing Office and turn in some paperwork and fill some things out and I didnt want to have to lag Hudson around with me, plus Alex and I got Traveler's tickets from Kelley's Aunt and we could have taken Hudson but I am SO GLAD that we didnt! It was SO HOT!!You can tell from the pic of me and Alex at the top! That was after the game and we were SWEATY! Once it got dark it was fine but at 6:30 it was beamin down! Mom hasnt gotten to see him in a while and I knew she would be excited to keep him! I think it is very important for Alex and I to go out together especially since we are still so young. We saw lots of our friends at the game too! We had alot of fun!

I met mom in PB on Wednesday for lunch and brought Hudson back! He can roll over both ways now and can sit up without support for a short while! He is sleeping so good too.. He went to bed at 9 lastnight and didnt get up until 4:30 to eat! We were pretty excited!

Well this weekend is Alex's first Father's Day! Yay! I would tell ya what I got him but sometimes he gets on here and reads my blog so its too risky! You'll have to wait! :) We are just laying low tonight because Alex has to work in the morning. Tomorrow night my mom and Larry are coming up and we are going to dinner with them and Ryan. Then Sunday my dad going to ride his motorcycle up early and go to our Church up here and then we are going to Grill Burgers at our house!

I have soooo been enjoying not working and being able to spend time with my baby! I have started applying for jobs though... I want to start working at the end of July. My mom is taking me and Alex and Hudson to Branson as my graduation gift. We are going the first week in July... so that is the main reason I havent rushed into a job. I have applied for some positions at UAMS though so keep your fingers crossed I will get an interview!

Happy Father's Day to all the daddys!!

No comments: