Thursday, October 9, 2008

HALLOWEEN DECOR!







It has been a while since my last post...Not too much has happened though! We have decorated our house for fall so I thought I would put some pics up! My input is the pumpkin welcome sign on the door, the two pumpkins by the bench, and the scarecrow sitting on the bench! Alex's contributions are the skeleton hanging from the roof, the spider web on the bushes and the skull head lights stuck in the ground by the sidewalk! Ha!









This past weekend Alex and I stayed in Friday night because I had to study and we rented a couple of movies! Then Saturday he had to work and I went up to the library to type a research paper! Saturday night we met Vinnie and Laken at the mall in NLR and did a little shopping! Laken had some coupons to Gymboree (a kids store) and she offered me one so we picked out some cute outfits for little Hudson! Afterwards we all went and ate at Olive Garden..we had a giftcard to there also that my Grandparents had given Alex for his bday!! So we got lucky that night! After dinner Vinnie and Alex went to the Looney Bin Comedy Club and Laken and I hung out at her house! We had a good time!






Then it was back to school and work! My Great-Grandma Hollinger has been real sick since last Friday and on Monday morning she passed away... She would have been 90 years old at the end of this month so she had a long lived life! We were all at peace with her leaving because we were prepared and we know that she was prepared for it. It's still always sad losing someone that you love though :( I drove down to Monticello Tuesday after class... the visitation was at 6 and then we ate lots of food that people brought over to my Grandparents... I stayed down tuesday night then picked up my little cousin Abby from school on Wednesday and went to the funeral at 2. Even though it was a sad time I really enjoyed spending time with my family! I dont get to see them nearly enough living in LR so when we are all together it makes me happy :) Alex didnt get to come because he had to work Wednesday so that was the only downfall! I missed my husband!! I got to see Kelley too though... she came over to my grandparents to visit for a little while..she is such a good friend :) I got back late last night and had class this morning!






My mom came up today to get her hair done so when I got out of class we went to lunch and to get manicure's and pedicure's! She is leaving for Gulf Shores tomorrow so she is getting all primped!! Laken and Vinnie passed me as I was walking the loooonnnggggg mile to my car at school so after talking to them and realizing they were heading to lunch too we decided to all go togeth! So that was nice! Well that is all I can think of for now!!

2 comments:

Laken said...

LOVE!! I really like the decor, even Alex's! Haha!

dawsonlaynehopper said...

hahahaha bet Alex is proud!!