Tuesday, October 14, 2008

26 Weeks down!!

Yay! I am 26 weeks today! I cannot believe it! The crib and bedding have both come in and I cannot wait to get his room all set up! I am going to try and get it painted this Thursday and Friday! I am going to take his bedding with me to Home Depot and get them to match the paint (this was Alex's idea!) thursday after my final! Yes my FINAL! I cannot believe another class is over! Only 2 more to go and I graduate! We are starting Pediatrics on Monday and I will have clinical's at Arkansas Children's Hospital until December! My last day of clinical's for this class was Monday..I was in the Nursery with the little bitty premie babies! They are so sweet... but I could tell Hudson was jealous because while I was holding other babies he would be kicking up a storm! Ha!

This past weekend Alex and I went to Mena, AR to visit his Dad, Step-Mom, and little brother. We had such a good time! His step mom, Dana, took me to have Maternity Pictures made by a photographer that she knows! I was kind of unsure about it at first because Alex's mom had already asked me about her sister taking some pictures of me and I said no at that time... but now that Im showing alot more I felt like it was something that I could cherish and didnt want to regret not doing it! The pictures turned out so good and I am so excited to get them back! It is such a crazy experience to watch your body change and to know that this little mixture of you and the love of your life is growing in your belly. I cannot imagine anything more perfect. :) I am so excited for him to be here... I think about his arrival all the time! I tell Alex that I hope he loves me as much as I love my momma! Ha!

Well this weekend we are going to the State Fair with a few other couples! I dont ride the rides, well I guess I cant now since Im prego but I usually dont anyways! But Alex does! He will ride anything! So I know he is excited! Im sure I will be wore out at the end of the night from walking around and standing up the whole time though! ugh! Oh well! Im still excited!

1 comment:

QueenBeeHopper said...

Okay Mrs Harvey--Your decorations are the bomb!! Your house looks beautiful and next time I am in LR I am going to come for a full tour!