Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another Week Has Passed!

Wow, I cannot believe its been 27 weeks! Hudson will be here before we know it! Hannah, Amber, and I started painting his room last Thursday so I have been so busy and haven't had time to blog! Me and Hannah finished up the painting Friday night! We are so proud of it! Ha! We think we should probably send it in to a magazine! I had no idea I was capable of such artistic work! LOL In the beginning I wanted to just pay someone to paint it the way I wanted it, but now I am so glad that I participated! It makes me really appreciate it more and feel so excited that I have prepared this perfect little palace for my little prince! Everyone that has come out to see it so far is in love with it too! I will post some pictures soon but I want to get the decorations and all on the wall!!

We ended up not going to the fair Saturday, Alex had to work until 5 and the people we were going with went at 2. But my mom and step dad came up instead so I shopped around with them all day which was much more fun to me than the fair! Ha My mom just got back from Gulf Shores and she brought back the cutest outfits for Hudson! His closet is packed full already! I swear, with four sets of grandparents...he is going to be so rotten!!

Alex's mom and sister and Memaw came by last night, they were in town for a Dr. Appt. and brought some outfits and a big gift basket full of onesies and towels and bath stuff! It is so cute!

Sunday after church Alex and I drove out to Sherwood to his GiGi's house to let her see the wedding pictures... we have to carry those pictures all over the map to get them to all of our family! Ha! Then Sunday night Hannah and Eric and Ava came over and me and Hannah cooked dinner!!

Well I started Pediatrics yesterday and am already nervous...they told us that the class who just finished Pediatrics before us, 40% of them failed!! Thats almost half! Nursing school is so tough! ugh! I can tell there is going to be alot of reading in this class! But hopefully I will learn everything I need to know to raise a healthy baby! Well I dont have class or anything today so I am going to take advantage of this opportunity to study!!!

No comments: