Monday, September 29, 2008

9-29-08

Alex and I went to Star City for the weekend to visit my parents... My mom, Alex, and my Grandmommie all have September birthdays so we all went out to eat at Layne's Steakhouse Saturday night!! Yummy! We had a good time visiting and went to church Sunday morning then had to head back to LR soon after because he had work at 8 this morning and I had clinical's at 6:30!
In my previous blog I talked about Alex's truck being messed up..so we have been carpooling since Friday! Well luckily I have great friends and Amber Clark also has clinicals at the hospital right beside mine early this morning so I was able to ride down there with her and not wake up Alex at 530! He did have to pick me up at 6 this evening though! But we got some great news... whatever was wrong with his truck (he told me but it went right over my head) was recalled so we didnt have to pay a dime! So that was VERY exciting! So we wont be carpooling anymore!

I had a good day at clinical's though! It starts so early and lasts so long but it gives me the opportunity to do alot and get alot more experience! I got to give shots, do glucose checks, start IVs, and draw blood! So it was a busy day still! And since I was on Postpartum I got to take care of lots of mommys and see their little bitty babies! It sure makes me excited about little Hudson!

Alex has decided that since he has lived in Arkansas for over 3 years now that he is converting from a Texas Longhorn fan to a Arkansas Razorback fan! So my mom got him a razorback shirt with his bday gift and a little razorback onesie for Hudson! Its so cute! He has been kicking and moving around in my stomach so much today! He is getting bigger and bigger! I can just feel it!

Well thats about all I know for today! I am exhausted of course from my busy day.. so I am going to relax! :)

No comments: