Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another Busy Day!

Well...when I said this blog would have some drama I must have jinxed myself! Because yesterday was no more less dramatic than Tuesday!!

I dont have class or clinical's on Wednesdays so its my free day to relax and catch up on laundry and things! Well Dawson and I had been studying when my mother in law called... Alexs little sister, Sydni, has been a sick little girl for a while now and we, along with the Doctors are still unsure as to why?! So they were in town going to a Doctor's appt at Childrens to have an MRI done. Well his 14 year old sister, Sutton, was also with them and she needed to get a dress for her Homecoming Dance coming up friday! So when Cami asked me to take her I was excited because I knew this would be a good opportunity for Sutton and I to spend some time together and bond :) So I picked her up and we went shopping for a dress and shoes! When Alex got off work he met us at the mall until we finished shopping! So we finally get the perfect dress and shoes and decide to head to the house and wait for Cami and Sydni to get done and we get in our separate vehicles and Alex calls to say his truck won't start!! UGH! WHY!! So we pull over by him and decide to call a tow truck and have it towed to his work. Thank goodness he works at a Car Dealership so we are hoping they will be able to figure it out and fix it! My husband is so handy and great with vehicles so I know he will figure it out!! So by 7pm I am STARVING and tired so we finally get home and I cooked supper!

I had to take Alex to work this morning at 8 which wasnt bad since I have class at 9...so i was just a little early today! Alex says they still havent figured out what is wrong with his truck! But we are keeping our fingers crossed!!

We are going South this weekend to Star City/Monticello to visit my family!! I have not been home since the wedding I dont think! So we are going to visit and go eat at Layne's (yummy) for Alex's and my mom's bdays!!

No comments: