Tuesday, September 23, 2008

YAY!! Im starting a blog!!


Alot of my friends have starting blogging and I figured that now would be a good time for me to start!! My Husband, Alex, and I recently got married on August 2nd and are expecting a little boy in January!! We have a BIG family who live in all different directions so I thought this would be a great way to keep everyone informed about our crazy lives!!

Alex works at Lander's Toyota and is taking a semester off from school...he waited to late to register and if I don't stay on my toes to make sure he does it...he forgets! What would he do without me :) I am in Nursing School at UALR and expect to graduate in May! I absolutely love everything about Nursing...now Nursing School is not my favorite...but I know I will love the job!

We just bought our first home in Alexander at the end of August....it is more than we could have dreamed of owning at this point in our lives. We are so blessed and we know it! We are very grateful!

I hope you will all check in and see my updates and comment when you can!!

Kristen Harvey

No comments: