Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!


Is that not the sweetest picture? He loves his mommy!
Today is my 22nd Birthday!! Yay! All of the exciting birthdays are over and now Im just getting older! I had to post and tell about my sweet Husband though! Alex went to work this morning and Hudson and I got up around 8! Well when I walked into the bathroom on the mirror was written "Happy 22nd Birthday! We love you so much! Alex and Hud" and there was an arrow pointing down to a Zales sac :) So I scramble to open it up and it was a pair of diamond stud earrings! I was so suprised! I LOVE THEM! I am a pretty simple person when it comes to jewelry so this is the perfect gift for me! I usually pick out my own present or tell him what to get... but this year he did it all on his own! Yesterday I got a few birthday cards in the mail too from my Dad and Kara, my Grandmother, and Lindsay with some cash!! How lucky am I?

My grandmommie is coming up today to watch Hudson for a few hours while I go to the library to study! What a great way to spend your birthday huh? My big test is next Thursday so I am going to the library as often as I can until then! Be saying a daily prayer for me and this test! I need it! Congrats to my friend Amber (Nichols) Clark... she took the NCLEX on Monday and PASSED!!! Im so happy for her!!


We had a great time on our little vacation in Branson! It was so nice to get away for a little while and our condo was wonderful! We went to dinner at Fudruckers the first night and then to the indoor pool at our condo, the water was pretty cold though so we didnt stay long! Then Saturday we went shopping all morning at the outlet mall! We came across a lot of good deals! Then that night we went to the Dixie Stampede! We will definately have to go back when Hudson is a little bigger! He didnt know much of what was going on! Sunday we shopped some more and ate at Joes Crab Shack then headed home!

I finally have the pictures from Easter! We didnt take very many! It was rainy and not a pretty day, I wish we woul have taken more though! Oh well, here are a few!

No comments: