Thursday, April 23, 2009

ALL DONE!


I completed my Preceptor hours!! The next time I am in the Hospital I will be a Real Nurse!! I cannot believe it! I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! The nurses decided we would have a potluck yesterday since it was my last day! It was so sweet! I really got attached to everyone and it was sad to leave! :( I had so much fun though, and learned so many good techniques that I will carry with me throughout my career!

Dana, Alex's step mom, came down Sunday night and kept Hudson Monday and Wednesday whie I was at the hospital. Tuesday I had a free day so she talked me into going shopping! Of course our first stop was Babies R Us beause we had to get one of those bottles that you can feed cereal through! Hudson is going through a growth spurt and I cant keep his little belly full! I have started giving him cereal at night right before bedtime and he LOVES it! But it isn't making a difference AT ALL! He has been waking up every 2 hours to eat! It is exhausting! LOL He has been only getting up around 3 and then at 8! So this is a big change! So if anyone has any tips.. TELL ME! Dana, well I guess I should say "Granna", bought Hudson lots of cute stuff! Then we headed off to the mall! We had alot of fun, it was fun for me to get out and do something besides school! That night we met Alex and his Aunt at Copelands! yummy!! We were celebrating my birthday since they wont be down on my actual birthday!

Hudson is really trying to roll over now too! He gets up on his side and me and Alex get in the floor an stare and scream every time he moves haha But he has yet to completely roll over! Its coming any day now though!


OMG I almost forgot...my bestfriend Kelley got accepted into Dental Hygiene School at UAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOO excited because that means she is moving up here!! Her Grandmother lives in Benton so she is going to live with her! I am so excited!!!

Tomorrow morning Alex, Hudson, and I are going on our first family vacation! We are going with Laken and Vinnie and their litle girl to Branson for the weekend! We are so excited! The weather is supposed to be in the 80's too!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

2 comments:

Laken said...

How do you get the cutest pictures of him? You lucky girl!

Kasey said...

Congrats Kristen on becoming "a real nurse" haha! i'm happy for you, and i bet your so relieved! all the hard work was worth it!! Hudson is getting so big and sooooo cute! yall are the cutest family ever! haha!