Thursday, October 22, 2009

FALL is HERE!

The weather has been so nice (minus all the rain) lately! I love the cooler weather and the excitement of fall clothes! Hudson has so many cute outfits that I have been so anxious for him to wear! I, on the other hand have NOTHING! Last year at this time all I wore were jogging suits because I was big and preggo! So I have cleaned out my closet and am ready to refill it! I have been saving up some extra cash so that I can splurge a little. :) Alot of new things have taken place in the Harvey House lately!

Hudson is growing like a weed! He stands up all by him self and has really good balance! He will take a couple of steps if you are close to him or if he wants something close to him but thats it. I think he could walk if he wanted to but he's just not ready, and Im not going to rush him! He is already into EVERYTHING as it is! He waves "Bye Bye" and claps his hands too! It is so cute! We took him to the Pumpkin Patch here in LR this past weekend! It was too cute. It was Alex's first time to ever go also! We looked at the animals in the petting zoo and Alex fed them some food, Hudson was amazed! Then we road the hay ride, Hudson wasnt really aware that we were being pulled by a tractor and all! He was too involved with waving at the other little kids and playing in his diaper bag HA! But it was neat, this place has a Christmas Tree farm too so the hay ride took us down through all the trees! Hudson got to pick out a free pumpkin from the bucket of little ones. Then Alex and I picked out to large ones to carve! It took forever to pick out the pumpkins! Alex was running around that place wild! Picking up every pumpkin and checking it out! Those of you who know him well can picture this Im certain! Hudson and I decided to sit at the picnic tables and have a yogurt snack while Daddy looked around! Finally he found the perfect 2! Unfortunately I didnt check my camera batteries before we left and realized that it was dead once we arrived. SO ANNOYING!!! So the only pictures I have are from my phone! Here are a few...



We had alot of fun hanging out together! Hudson is going to be a Lion for halloween! Our Church is having a big festival that we are going to go to! We were also invited to a hallween carnival that a girl I know is throwing! She has a little boy also!

We went to Mena a couple weekends ago so that Alex could go bow hunting! Alex, his dad, and brother stayed at the deer camp all weekend and Dana, Hudson and I hung out! We had alot of fun! Aunt Darla highlighted my hair and put some low lites in! Then we went shopping in Fort Smith and I started on my Christmas Shopping! We ate out and just shopped till we dropped! We got home around 10! Hudson was exhausted! Then we went to Church Sunday morning and the boys came in that afternoon! Noone had any luck with a deer yet! We are going to have Family Pictures made the first week of November in Mena at a place called Sweet Peas! She took my maternity pictures and has taken pictures of Hudson too! I am excited!! Alex took off work for 1 week to hunt starting opening day! I am going to go out and sit on the stand with him some too! I will not be killing anything though! I think its so great that he and his Dad are really building their relationship!

Other big news... We bought a truck! It has come time that we take over all of our own bills, well Alex's mom has been paying his truck note all this time. We decided it would be best, under circumstances I'd rather not mention related to his "old" truck, that we bought a new one and started over! Well I say new, I mean new to us! He picked out a silver Z71 extended cab! It is really nice and we got a great deal on it! I am VERY pleased with our payment plan as well! We got really lucky. Alex loves the truck too and of course has already done so much to it and has more ideas. He enjoys fixing up his vehicles....we all know this! But I cant complain... he lets me shop when I want to! I think I will be getting a new vehicle around Christmas time :) That suprise will be mentioned in a few months! Gosh, Christmas is coming up quick!

We are having a cook out with friends tomorrow night, and planning to go to the Zoo on Saturday if it doesnt rain!! Fingers Crossed!!

Hope everyone is having a great month!!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Go to my blog. I gave you a blog award!

Kasey said...

it wouldn't let me email you back for some reason. it said it failed. so i'll just tell you here how to do it.Then you can delete it if you want.

i had to ask another girl the same question about this! so whenever you type that person's name. such as Kasey. Then highlight it. and by your fonts and stuff at the top, you'll see a chain link thing w/ a green ball behind it. click on that. then you will type OR copy & paste their blog name into that. such as smalltowngirlsmalltownstory.blogspot.com, it will automatically have http://. ppl will be able to just click on that name and automatically go to their blog! i usually just delete the http:// then pull up their blog on another internet explorer so i can just copy & paste the whole thing so i wont misspell their blog name. Got anymore questions just ask me! i may or may not know them. lol!