Thursday, October 29, 2009

BLOG AWARD!!




My friend Kasey awarded me a blog award!! YAY FOR MEE!! I was so excited to be picked! Thanks Kasey!!

So, when awarded the award, there are a few rules!

1)You must thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.
2) You must share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.
3) You have to present this award to others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4) Last, you must tell those people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.


10 Honest Things About Myself..

1)I truely LOVE being a nurse. And I dont mind all the yucky/nasty parts of it either.
2) I have one of the cutest kids in the world (just being honest)
3) I love to cook!
4) I love having people over and cookouts for football games and the superbowl and I try to pretend like I enjoy watching football games. But I really couldnt care less! I just want to know who won and who lost, dont care to watch it!
5) I love to shop, and I love to buy things for other people! Im a big gift giver!
6) I want to have 3 kids... and I think it would be awesome to adobt a child.
7) I want to go back to school already. Iv already applied.
8) My brother and I have a really close relationship that I love :)
9) I act like things dont bother me alot, but I really do get my feelings hurt easily
10) I am a strong Christian and God leads my life :)

Now I will award my people!

Megan Wilson
Megan and I are friends through a friend and she has the CUTEST little girl! I love reading her blog and seeing cute pictures of their little family outings!

Jessica Copeland
I have been following Jessica's blog since she started!! Her and Craigen have the CUTEST little boy!! You all need to go and look at his halloween costume!! Precious! She also is on top of this flu season prevention and she posted some good tips if you have kids! Their son Cash and Hudson are almost the same age.. I think they are a month apart! So I enjoying seeing her pictures and post's about Cash growing because Hudson is right behind him!

Jodie Waldron has a beautiful 2 month old baby girl!! She is so adorable and her pictures are too cute! She is a new blogger and I really enjoy her posts!

MckMamma, I know will not be able to reply to this post because she is very busy with her sick baby right now. If you do not follow this blog it is a MUST. Her son, Stellan, is ill with a heart defect and her blog is so inspiring. My heart is so heavy for their family and I pray for them daily. She is such a strong mother and wife. And she has beautiful children. Little Stellan is a miracle and it is very rewarding to be able to be involved in her story.

I believe that is all I am going to award! Many of the other ones I follow have either already been awarded or dont blog often enough to care about participating I assume! I hope you all enjoy!!! Thanks again Kasey!!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Applied for school again! To do what?! I swear we think alike, I also want to adobt a child one day! I LOOVVEEE reading MckMama's blog. My favorite!

JODIE W. said...

Wow thanks for the blog award:) I'll have to particpate when we get home and settled from our trip(we are visiting LR this week!)

KHARVEY said...

Kasey- I just want to continue up the healthcare route! Get my bachelor's and Nurse Practitioner one day!!

Jodie- Your welcome :) Glad yall are getting to visit your family and friends! Have a safe trip home!