Thursday, August 13, 2009

Busy!

I am a working woman now so I cannot blog as often as I used to! I REALLY like my job a lot so far! I work every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and then I am off on Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun!! How awesome is that? I love all of the people that I work with and everyone is so helpful and fun! I have learned SOOOO much already! The unit that I work on is care for patients after they have surgery... and its just a general medsurg floor so anyone who is sick (with like pneumonia, car wreck, stomach problems, snake bite, etc.) and their doctor wants to admit them to the hospital.. they come to our floor. So our patients stay for 2 to 3 days and then we send them home! It is such a busy unit that the day goes by really fast! I love that. I havent gotten a pay check yet, I get paid next week so I am pretty excited about that too!!!

Alex has been really helpful on the days I work, since I get home at 7 he has had supper ready when I get home! We went to walmart before I started and stocked up on everything and we got some quick/easy meals that he could prepare on the days that I work! Dana kept Hudson this week while I worked, she brought him up to see me on Tuesday which I loved!

Today Lindsay and I went swimming at Jane Jo's pool! I had Hudson of course and she had her two bonus sons! It was alot of fun. I think the kids wore themselves out so hopefully they will all sleep good tonight :)

Hudson is crawling so fast all over the place and is in to everything now!! We are working on learning what "no, no" means! LOL Its not going very well! He has one tooth on the bottom and a second one coming any day now! He also had to move to a new class at Church! We went to BabiesRUs this morning and got him a big boy car seat! The doctor said it was time!

Well Hudson is attacking the computer as Im typing this so I have got to wrap it up!! Hope everyone is doing good!!

Kristen

No comments: