Friday, November 6, 2009

5 Question Friday!

I am so LOVING Kasey's blog, she is introducing me to a whole new blog world! LOL

Every Friday she does "5 Question Friday" So I am participating this week!



1. What is your dream job?

HOUSE WIFE! LOL Well, I LOVE my job, but my DREAM job would be something that you dont have to work very many hours a week but you get paid alot of money. So if anyone knows what that is, and if I can be it. Let me know.

2. What song could you play over and over?
Held- Natalie Grant. Beautiful song and I LOOOVEEE it! I love so many songs though... especially old school country songs that you know ALL the words to even though you havent heard it in like years! And I love anything by The Fray. And BTW Kasey, I have heard that song and your right, its the bomb! I love it too!


3. Do you prefer to talk on the phone or text (or email)?
I LOVE text messaging. Most of the time someone will call me and I wont answer. But if they text me right after, Ill text back. Its hard talking on the phone with a kid, they like to get loud and crazy right when the phone gets to your ear! LOL


4. What is your must have beauty product?
Mascara for sure. Cant leave the house without it!


5. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?
THRILLER!!!!!!!!! For the same reason as Kasey, pom squad and cheerleading dances!! SO much fun!



Hope everyone has a fun weekend!!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

i'm glad your enjoying my blog..i've been enjoying your blog for months! lol. i'm glad you have heard that song. I felt like a loser saying that! haha!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I found you through Kasey's blog!

I wanted to say how much I LOVE your son's name. My hubby and I have considered using it if we ever had a boy!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com