Thursday, May 28, 2009

SUMMER TIME!

We have really been LOVING this warm weather!! Most days when Hudson takes his afternoon nap, I slip on my bathing suit and lay out on the deck for an hour!! Lindsays wedding is next weekend and I have NO time to go to the tanning bed so Im trying to get some sort of summer glow! Me and Hudson went over to Kelley's aunt's pool the other day with Kelley, Hannah, and Ava though! That was a fun experience! The water was still pretty cold so Hudson played with some toyed under a shade tree instead! I do have a picture of him with his swimsuit and all on though!


We had Lindsays Bachelorette Party this past Saturday! It was alot of fun! First time I have been out in over a year! We went to Riverfest and to the Rivermarket and then all stayed at my house! It was fun to hang out with all my high school buds like old times!

Hudson finally had his first pictures made! I feel horrible but I was just so busy with school and all that I couldnt schedule them in until now! But I think that he is at a great age for pictures! He did so good! He was in a great mood and smiled throughout the whole thing! We have some really good pictures to choose from! I dont know how Im going to decide!!

I am looking forward to us having a free weekend! We have no plans at all so we can relax and spend some family time!

Hope everyone has a good week!!

No comments: