Tuesday, January 13, 2009

***********

This year is already on a roll and seems to be flying by! I started school back on Monday with orientation! It went well and I am looking forward to this semester. I know that this is going to be the toughest one due to the fact that it is my LAST SEMESTER! Gosh, it feels good to say that! During clinicals we will be in total control of our patients and we will have 3-4 patients this semester as opposed to usually only having one! So I am excited to get lots of hands on, independent experience! I know it is going to be tough having a newborn at home but Alex is so great and supportive and both of our families are as well so I know it will work out the way God has planned. Speaking of Hudson, I went to the Doctor today and I am 39weeks and dilated to 2cm! He is inducing me on Thursday night at Baptist! I am checking in at 6pm and starting the delivery! I am so excited! We had originally planned on Friday so one extra day is great to me!! I will have a week before I have to be back in class! As long as the delivery goes well and my body handles it as expected then I think/hope I will be able to attend class! My mom is going to stay with us for a week to help us with Hudson and around the house! So that will be VERY helpful! I am really looking forward to his arrival!!! Keep us in your prayers! My next post will have a picture of a little baby boy :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on having Hudson! I am so excited for you and I know your mom is :) Hope you are doing well and best wishes for you and your family. Have a great last semester of school as well!

♥ JaYmE ♥ said...

omgoodness, i stumbled upon ur site at the perfect time! a new baby! i can't wait to see him! good luck and congratulations!